Wednesday 21 August 2013

Tsim Sha Tsui's

Started my training for my new job today and back in the classroom for some observing tomorrow.No longer will I be called Miss Marshall but Miss Roseanna,part of the training so far has been a fun process putting method into practise by playing English Drama games suitable for the pupils.
After work I took a trip down to Kowloon Park to go swimming.The complex has roughly four outdoor pools and four indoor training pools.So by the time I did my 'serious' swim in the indoor pool ,It was dark enough to see Tsim Sha Tsui's skyline whilst relaxing in the humid heated outdoor pools. I  was very impressed with the fact that you can pay with your Octopus Card (Hong Kong's alternative to London's Oyster card) to enter the complex.
Infact you can almost pay for anything on the Octopus card within reason from McDonalds to groceries from 7/11.



No comments:

Post a Comment